Monday 26 October 2015

Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort – The Best Hotel in Kerala: Serenity at its Best

Western Ghats on the East and the Arabian Sea on the West, ‘God’s Own Land”,  Kerala is the ultimate travel destination. From the beautiful beaches of Kovalam and Varkala, the majestic hills of Munnar and Vagamon, the pristine backwaters of Kumarakom & Kuttanad and the enchanting forests of Thekkady and Silent Valley – being in Kerala is pure bliss.

As a travel blogger, I have written oodles of articles on Kerala and have been there a couple of times as well, but this time I went there without any professional commitments. Every time I visit Kerala, my stays are always managed. However, this time I took out the opportunity to explore the place a bit differently and asked the locals to help me explore the place better. One of the local suggested me to stay at Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala and let me assure you that it’s one of the best hotels in Kerala. Located on the Western shore of Kumarakom, at the very edge of Vembanad Lake, this resort is in proximity to both Cochin and Kumarakom.
hotels in Kerala
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala
This Alleppey Hotel welcomes you with warm greetings and the signature lemon fragrance. One stay at this beautiful hotel and you’ll feel like home here. It's smart in-room amenities, café, recreational bar, swimming pool and fitness center will both make your stay as easy as possible, helping you unwind and relax.

Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala provides you the perfect view of the lake from the room. Talking about their therapeutic messages, their Ayurveda spa is the perfect place to be. Since this was a short trip, I didn’t get much time to explore the hotel but I’ll definitely be coming back for another rejuvenating stay.

1 comment: