Thursday 24 December 2015

A Romantic Getaway Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort Kerala

Romance in the backwaters of Kerala, is what I have always wanted. So the thought was to celebrate the blissful year end with a perfectly planned romantic getaway with my husband. We are married for 2 years now and ever since our honeymoon we haven’t been anywhere. We stayed in Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort. I checked the website first and I fell in love in the first look and I knew that it is going to be a very romantic getaway. Both me and my husband grew up in Delhi and believe me when we got there on the spot it was a serene respite in the best form, it was so peaceful and green, it felt great to be away from the city noise.

Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala
We booked a Superior Lake Front room. The rooms were so cozy and designed for ultimate comfort with a plush king size bed. The view of Vembanad Lake from the room was such a soothing sight to wake up to. We both loved the view from the room that instead of dining out we decided to dine in the room itself. The facilities in the resort were amazing and very convenient; like they have a perfect rejuvenating spa and the fitness center which was a perfect match for my fitness freak husband. These are the best facilities that one will get from among the Kumarakom Lake Resort packages also I highly recommend this hotel to travelers looking for the same experience as us. 

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot. Thank you and best of luck. GINGER HOTEL BLOG

    ReplyDelete