Monday 18 April 2016

Kumarakom Lake Resort Kumarakom a Natural Beauty of Kerala

I remember reading an article in a popular magazine about the natural beauty of Kerala. The article also featured some awesome pictures and it occurred to me that if I should definitely plan a trip to this paradise on earth. This article kept on haunting my thoughts since then.  When I finally managed to get my leave approved from office I started looking for hotels and resorts for me and my wife. I looked up for a decent place on the internet and discovered the very unique Kumarakom Lake Resort Kumarakom.

Kumarakom Lake Resort Kumarakom
Lemon Tree Vembanad Lake Resort, Kerala
Lemon Tree Hotels have managed to create a niche for them in the hospitality industry. All of my friends and colleagues had great things to say about the brand and I did not think twice before getting reservations with them. We decided to enjoy our trip and got our reservation for three nights stray. It was a great opportunity to explore the backwaters and the rich natural grandeur.

Once I got my room booked, I realized that I actually got some benefits with Kumarakom Lake Resort Packages, as one of my friends went there last month and stayed with some other hotel by paying a huge some. We had a great holiday and we enjoyed a lot. The Resort also hosts a multi-cuisine cafe offers finger licking food items. We ordered different types of food and liked the way they attend to their guests. We are definitely going back next year for another break.

1 comment:

  1. Wow ! Really ,This is a wonderful post. I enjoyed the information lot. I will bookmark this page. Thanks for sharing this important information. Thanks. GINGER HOTEL BLOG

    ReplyDelete