Wednesday 21 December 2016

Enjoy a Vacation Like No Other at a Beach Resort in Alleppey


Lemon Tree Hotel, Kerala
Kerala is a popular destination among people from all walks of life, including couples on their honeymoon or a romantic trip, or even among friends and family. This beauteous state ensures that travelers have the time of their life, be it any part of Kerala that they are visiting. Even if people are going for a fortnight, travelers can be sure to leave with memories to be cherished for a long time. When my wife and I decided to leave for a Kerala trip, I was the one who wanted to start looking for the hotels first, instead of reaching there and then looking for accommodation options. So, I started by looking for Beach Resort in Alleppey since we were doing the houseboat thing in Kumarakom. I came upon Lemon Tree, and I was hooked on to it. The place just exuded a sort of peace that I loved instantly, even through the website. We booked there, and I must say, we weren’t disappointed in the least. We received a warm welcome along with a cooling drink, before a speedy check-in. Thanks to the check-in process being a fast one, we realized we had loads of time on our hands to enjoy an evening spent in the beautiful vicinity of the hotel. Now I know why they call it one of the best Spa Resorts in Kerala. Their spa was out of this world, and I enjoyed an Ayurveda massage like no other. After a long, long time, I felt truly rested and relaxed. What a change from the normal routine of daily life.


No comments:

Post a Comment